HUB - Level Menu 300
A downloadable asset pack for Windows
A Game Maker Studio code snippet used to generate a Level Selection Menu.
- Easy to use, edit and adapt to your projects;
- Object and script accompanied with comments;
- Create a Level Selection Menu just by defining a dozen variables;
- Allows for an infinite number of worlds, levels and stars for each stage;
- Set the grid's number of columns and rows, the distance between each item, level icons and stars are centered automatically;
- Stars can be presented as incremental or separate achievements;
- Background images fade from one to another;
- Includes save, loading and progress deletion scripts;
- Includes basic title screen;
- Font and Sound are implemented but not included;
- This resource can be used in free and commercial games, and other media.
- You may edit and modify this resource for your own games and/or media projects.
- You may NOT redistribute the resource itself, or derivatives for free, paid or otherwise.
- You may NOT transfer this license, or issue sub-licenses for this resource (or derivatives) for third parties.
- This resource is not responsible for any loss or damage of any nature.
- This resource has no warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- Credit is optional but appreciated.
Other Related Assets:
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $12.50 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.