63 Little Pieces
A downloadable game for Windows and Android
Something has happened, you feel shattered.
In the heat of the moment, spaced and all fired up, you take it upon yourself to fill the void. Before you achieve this,
emotions will take the best of you...
63 Little Pieces is an atmospheric block sliding puzzle game
with an emotional narrative.
Shoot and destroy walls in order to build paths towards the goal.
Collect the keys to open up what lies locked and shattered inside.
Will you be able to piece it back together?
- An unique shooting approach in puzzle games;
- Push and control several blocks at the same time;
- ... Coming soon :
- ( ... Attaching mechanics ... )
- ( ... 2.5D point of view related mechanics )
( ... Black & White related mechanics )
- Over 50 levels with 3 distinct challenges:
- Collect the key;
- Reach the goal in as less moves as possible;
- Reach the goal with as less destruction as possible;
- Controller Support
WORK IN PROGRESS
This game is still in development. Currently, there are 27 of 60 playable levels.
Levels 10, 20 and 30 are still blocked even when unlocked. Programming, art, sound and design is yet to be complete and you may still encounter bugs...
If you find one, complain in the section below.
I appreciate it! Enjoy ;)
|Updated||22 days ago|
|Made with||GameMaker: Studio|
|Tags||1-bit, 2D, Abstract, Atmospheric, blocks, maze, Minimalist, ouya, Pixel Art, Retro|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Languages||English, Portuguese (Portugal)|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, Subtitles, High-contrast|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- 63 Little Pieces at SAGE 2122 days ago
- Interview - Lisbon Games Week - Loading Zone30 days ago
- 2nd Place at GDWC's Weekly Vote - Round 2137 days ago
- Support 63 Little Pieces on GDWC44 days ago
- Playstation Talents Awards + New TrailerMay 08, 2021
- Indie X 2020 Interview & Moshbit Gaming AwardsMay 05, 2021
- The Plot Thickens - Ver 0.42 is here!Apr 23, 2021
- A New Milestone AccomplishedMar 03, 2021